Sunday 18 November 2007

Planning my entrance

I still haven't done anything about my entrance. I wrote about it in a previous post where I asked for some advice, and since then I have been too busy to be able to do anything about it.

These past days I've been thinking a lot about the entrance. I really want to do something about it, because a nice looking entrance will make you smile when you get home, a mess will get you into a bad mood.

I've been thinking about this bench/shoe closet. I think it will look nice in the entrance and since it's a bench it will come in handy when the boys tie their shoe laces. I just wonder what that space on top is, a drawer maybe? I hope so, that would be a nice detail. We're going back to Kitea tomorrow to have a look at this.

I'm still thinking about making a back pack station in the entrance, so the boys backpacks would get out of the way. But maybe it would be better to make them their own in their rooms, because otherwise I would probably be lifting them up and down all evening from the hooks. I really would want to buy them the desks tomorrow but since my closet broke down and I'm still waiting for the %&)#¤ carpenter to show up and fix it, my clothes and other stuff are all over B:s room. I wouldn't want the delivery men to see that mess. :-( So I guess the desks will have to wait another week. But they are priority #3, after my closet and the entrance.

0 comments: