Wednesday 2 January 2008

When words aren't enough

Is there anything more romantic than flowers? Is there a better way to say "I love you" or "I'm sorry" or just "Hi! I'm thinking about you"? There are situations when words just aren't enough and you need a little touch of something special to make your message loud and clear. Who can resist a bouquet of roses or a gift basket with your favorite gourmet food or maybe a cute stuffed animal? Honestly, I can't think of anybody, at least not among the people I know, that could resist such a gesture. Your special friend will most likely appreciate it too.

1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc. is a company that can provide just that special touch to your words. They send fresh flowers and plants worldwide. And in case you prefer to send a basket filled with foi gras to your aunt in France or a teddy bear to your internet friend in Indonesia, no problem! Just log in to http://www.1800flowers.com and let them help you. You can say bye bye to sleepless nights wondering if the postal service will deliver your gift on time, or if the parcel will be all torn and the things inside will be crushed. Believe me, that's not nice. It has happened to me more than once and it takes the fun out of sending gifts. So next time you want to show your appreciation or affection, have a look at 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Inc. and see what they can do for you.

0 comments: