Monday 5 May 2008

Back from Spain

Wow, one week goes so fast when you're having fun.... We came back late last night and the kids are in school right now and I'm on a short break. We were in such a hurry before we left so we just left the house in a HORRIBLE state. And guess what? It was the same way when we came back. No house elves around these parts obviously. *sobbing* So I guess you can imagine what I'm up to today....

So far I've vacuumed G:s room and mopped the floors in his room and the bathroom. I've picked up about a hundred tiny toys and stuff and I've cleaned the shelves in the bathroom.

These pictures were taken a few days before we left for our vacation so things look a little better but I guess you can see what I have ahead of me, LOTS OF HARD WORK! So I won't write about our trip today, I'll leave that for tomorrow when my home hopefully looks a little bit better than this....





2 comments:

Liz said...

my oh my! lol, that really happens when we leave our kids at home lol. goodluck mayogi ;)

Anonymous said...

The same thing seems to happen when we travel... we rush to leave, only to return to a mess! I hope your trip and the subsequent clean up went well!