Sunday 20 April 2008

HELP! CHAOS has taken over my home!

Things are really, really bad at home right now. And when I say bad I mean really, really BAD! I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel like running out, lock the door and throw away the key.My home has been messy before but nowhere near the state it is in right now...

I don't even know where to be begin to tell you because every room in the house looks like a tornado just struck. I feel so worn out, I don't know how to even clean up the mess. But I do know why it's like this.

It's spring time. I need to get out the summer clothes and wash and go through the winter clothes. It's been raining for 4 days now so the laundry room is totally full of dirty laundry. It's getting up to my knees now. That's bad,very bad. I reckon I have like 12 loads thrown out all over the floor.It's not a pretty sight.

We've had a rough week. We have gotten home after 6 PM everyday this week and I have to be at work before 7 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I just finished making dinner and left the kids eating while I was at work. And what happens when you leave 2 boys alone at home for about 2 hours? Oh yes, the house gets messy,very messy. There are toys, books, games and magazines all over the place. Add to the confusion a new job of mine which pretty much left me with no time whatsoever to pick things up and clean the mess.

Today I managed to get the drains in the bathroom clogged up so when I tried to fix it the tube just fell off and I got the bathroom flooded. It's still not completely fixed so I need to call a plumber tomorrow morning.

Aaaargh! Some one PLEEEEAAASE hand me a wand! I need to get this tidied up because tomorrow the TV repair man is coming over and I'm just too ashamed to have someone in the house. This is soooo embarrassing!

It's past 2 AM and I don't have the strength to do any more cleaning tonight. I need to get some sleep. I haven't hardly slept anything at all this week due to the storm and heavy raining. They say it's going to rain until Tuesday...

0 comments: