Monday 7 April 2008

Entrecard

A week ago my friend Linda told me about EntreCard, a social network between bloggers. In just a few days I became an EntreCard fanatic. It works wonders for the statics and is a fun way to discover new blogs.

It works like this: You become a member and start dropping your card on other members' blogs. For each drop you get one credit. Then you use the credits to buy ads on other blogs. TodayI have my ad on No need for ink and Off Topic. My ad will appear tomorrow on Effects of Divorce. And I still have another 4 ads that will run this week. Let's see if that will make any difference.

If you have a blog and want to get to know other bloggers, go and have a look at EntreCard, I'm sure you'll like it! See you there!!!

And no, I have not been paid to write this.*lol*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came by your blog to see if you had any scrap projects posted. =( Put more pictures on your blog so we can see your work. =)

Come by my blog when you get a chance -- http://leasanders.wordpress.com

Thanks,
Lea

Mayogi said...

Ok, I will. :-) I have actually made some cards this week.If I make some progress on the mess at home I'll post some photos tomorrow.