Sunday 23 March 2008

Sugar rush

My boys and I are definitely having a sugar rush today! Since Lent is over and I'm able to eat sweets again we have been celebrating Easter all day. First of all we went to mass. Oh, how I love mass during Easter!

And then we went to Pizza Hut. For those of you living in America going to Pizza Hut is probably no big deal, but living where we live, going to Pizza Hut is a HUGE thing. There is just one Pizza Hut in the whole province and going there is a bit complicated because it's located in the only mall in the province. You either go by car, bus (which is always overcrowded and takes forever) or taxi. We eat at Pizza Hut about twice a year, on very special occasions.

When we got home we just went CRAZY!!! We have bought quite a lot of sweets, cookies and chips and we put it all on the living room table. A table full of candy! I don't think we'll be able to sleep until really late tonight. *lol* We watched the movie "Asterix and Obelix at the Olympics" and in a little while we're going to watch another movie. I'm glad they have the day off tomorrow. *lol* I think we'll have a sugar hangover. ;-)

0 comments: