Sunday 23 March 2008

Living in France

Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere else. I don't know why, I actually like living where I live, but on some days, when the sky is grey and life around here seems so dull, I daydream of spending time in other countries. To tell you the truth, France has never been high on my ranking of favorite countries - until lately. France is climbing higher and higher by the day, maybe because I've finally accepted that I need to get my act together when it comes to speaking French. That's a long story and I'll tell you about it some other day if you want to, but right now I'll stick to "living in France".

Well, I was bored last night and ran across a site that offers French property and I had a look around. It's not the usual estate agency, it's a platform for estate agents, developers and private sellers to advertise property. Honestly, I don't know much about buying a property but I like the layout of that website. It's easy to search for different criteria, such as most popular properties viewed, the nearest properties to the airport or ferry port of your choice. You can also find information on moving to France, which is very interesting reading, even if you're not interested in buying a property.

0 comments: