Sunday 3 February 2008

Lent

Lent starts on Wednesday and lasts for 40 days. I've decided I will give up surfing the net for fun during the 40 days of Lent, so that means I won't visit my favorite forums or blogs, unless it's something related to my studies, job or Catholic life. I usually spend at least one hour a day visiting blogs and forums so all of a sudden I will have a lot of time on my hands. I've decided that I'll start a new habit, which I hope I will manage to make a part of my daily life from now on and that's the Rosary. I've written about that before, in this post.

I will also stay away from cookies, sweets and meat during Lent. I know, I don't have to. But I think my body needs a good detox and since vegetarian food is better for the body I think I can give both my body and soul new energy this Lent. I need a new start!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That's a huge thing to give up. I'll miss you during your bloggy fast.

I haven't decided what I'll be giving up yet.