Sunday 13 January 2008

Where's my inspiration?

I've taken the day off my studies today. The boys and I went to mass this morning, after having breakfast in a café with some friends. Unfortunately B got sick at church and threw up, several times. We had to run to the toilet so I missed the Eucharist. Poor thing, he was really pale afterwards but got well in no time, once outside the church...

Then when we got home G got really furious because I talked to him while he was playing Nintendo DS and started to scream like crazy so he's punished, no TV and Nintendo for a couple of days. B was tired and layed down for a while. I just gave up, there was no chance to study today. :-( So I cuddled up in bed instead and watched "The prisoner from Azkaban" on my laptop. And then I decided to make some cards... But no way, the inspiration is all gone.... I ended up cutting a lot of paper but didn't make a single card. They all look so UGLY and there's something missing...

I really wanted to make some cards and participate in Amy's Sunday scrapping this week but that seems imposible. :-(

Anyway, this is my To Do-list for the coming week:
* I want to make at least 10 cards

No ta da's this week...

And here's the bonus question: If you could only do one kind of paper crafts for the rest of your life, which craft would you pick?
Oh, that's a tricky one! Can I pick stamping, any kind of stamping? Then that would be my choice. I'm a stampaholic... All I need now is the inspiration....

4 comments:

Amy said...

I understand about being uninspired- it happens to all of us at some point. You probably needed the afternoon of rest after all the studying you've been doing!

ChrissyM said...

you sound like you could use a day. We all of those times where we just don't have the energy or creative mind to craft. Get some rest.

chrissy

Just Me :) said...

I think we all have those uninspired days. It's nice that you were able to take a break. Looking forward to seeing your cards next week. :)

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Don't get to down on yourself for not being "inspired" lately, we all go through a dry spell I think. I mean we can't be brilliantly creative ALL the time right? That would just be EXHAUSTING! Good luck on your cards this week, I'm sure anyone who receives one will count themselves blessed :-D