Monday 7 January 2008

Subliminal messaging

I am, as some of you probably know, a SHE - which stands for Sidetracked Home Executive. In other words, I get sidetracked at most things and even though I really want to make something it's really hard for me to follow through. And I know I'm not alone. Just take a look at all the books about home management, check out Fly Lady and all the boards and mailing lists about SHEs and SHENess. I'm sure you'll come up with quite a lot.

There are ways to make you less sidetracked and that's by changing the way your brain works. Fly Lady tells us to make lists and stick Post It notes around the house. Yes, that does work. I'm the living proof of it although I'm still far from being "perfect". It's a slow process but it can be done.

Recently I found another method which does more or less the same, but in a much more subtle way. It uses subliminal messages to reprogram your brain, so you can achieve the goal/goals you want without getting sidetracked or giving up on the way. It works on a series of different areas - like quit smoking, lose weight, increase your IQ, get rid of fears and phobias and drop destructive habits. It sounds like magic but it isn't. How? I found this explication at http://www.subliminal-power.com/ : Subliminal messages are positive affirmations sent directly to the subconscious mind, bypassing the more critical conscious mind. The subconscious then follows these commands to produce powerful and exciting change - quicker than anything you've ever seen before. Subliminal Power works by flashing positive affirmations around your computer screen while you work. In fact, you probably won't even notice most of them. But the subconscious does. It soaks up every single message - and uses the commands to make fast, exciting change in your life. If you are like me, this might be the method for you. Check it out and see for yourself.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the great and motivating post! Do check out http://www.subconscious-mind.org, they have a whole host of interesting and helpful articles.