Saturday 26 January 2008

One done, two more to go

I've done my first exam. It was in Spanish Medieval Literature and it was one of the hardest exams I've done so far (and I've done a lot of exams in my days....). We had 2 hours to do the exam and there were only 3 questions. Piece of cake you might think... Wrong! How do you write about an author in just a few lines? That's just impossible. So I wrote about two pages on each question and finished the exam after 1 hour 58 minutes, but another hour would have been great.

I think - I hope! - I did okey. I would be very, very,very disappointed if I don't pass that exam because it was so hard and I think my answers were quite good. I hope the teacher thinks the same. I won't know for at least 6 - 8 weeks, so there's plenty of time to worry...

I have two more exams to do before I'm done this time. I have Linguistics and Phonology/Phonetics in 8 and 10 days and I haven't even opened the books yet. G was sick yesterday (again!) and today I've spent the whole day cleaning.I just couldn't stand living in a dirty home anymore so I had to clean up the most visible mess in order to breath properly. I HATE living in a dirty, messy home - then why am I such a SHE? I really enjoy cleaning, so once I get started I kind of enjoy getting things done. But I can procrastinate about actually starting for ages, I think I've used every excuse in the book. I don't know why, and I wish I can get back to my Fly Lady routines soon, because they help me a lot.

Anyway, I have to get back to my books, i.e. open them for the first time and start studying...

2 comments:

Amy said...

I've been thinking of you, hoping your exam went well! Sounds like it was a challenge, but I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors!

Mayogi said...

Thanks Amy! You're so kind. I'll be happy if I pass, that's all I pray for right now. But if I get a better grade, wow! That would be wonderful.