Sunday 27 January 2008

Sunday Scrapping # 11

Sunday ScrappinWell, this week has been all about medieval literature and no play, so I've only managed to make one card and add a bit of bling bling to the cards I made last week. So sorry, no TADAs to show this week... But on the other hand I've been busy today printing out lots of Paper Piecing Patterns, layout sketches and scrap instructions I had on the kids' computer, so I can finally get it "cleaned" and I can have my scrap things organized in a note book. And woohoo, what a great inspiration that is! I have found so many great ideas and patterns I had forgotten I had saved, so I can't wait 'til I get some time to play.....

My TODOs for next week are: studying for my coming exams (Linguistics and Phonetics) and hopefully spend next Saturday making cards OR studying like crazy. It depends on how much I can study next week and how well I feel, after so many weeks cramming for my exams.

This week's question is: When do you find time for crafts?
OMG, I am really not the right person to answer this one because right now I just don't.... But I usually scrap/make cards at night, after the kids fall asleep. And when I don't study all day and I don't have to declutter and take care of the mess at home I sometimes manage to steal a few hours off my housework and I can sit down and scrap in the morning. But that was a long time ago.... I HOPE I'll be able to get back to that some time soon...

8 comments:

Amanda D said...

Adding bling to your cards is great! It sounds like you have been busy on your studying. Good luck on your tests!

Just Me :) said...

Best of luck with your upcoming tests. :)

ChrissyM said...

You have been busy studying. Best of luck on those exams.

Chrissy

Mindy said...

Good luck with your studying. By the way where do you find your paper piecing patterns? I've been wanting to try to incorporate that pieced paper look into my digital layouts.

Sarah said...

Hello. Nice blog, thanks for stopping by mine.

Sarah
www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

Kara Joy said...

Getting all your design organized is a TaDa. My problem is I get organized, then I don't know where anything is. :)

Good luck on your exams.

Rebecca said...

Good for you for going near your crafts, I didn't even do that this week. Have a great week!

Lee said...

I'm new to Sunday Scrappin', so just wanna come check out all the blogs!! Good Luck on the tests!