Saturday 26 January 2008

Not best friends

My new camera and I are still not best buddies. There are so many things you can do with it and right now I just don't have the time to play around as much as I'd like to. I'm thinking about taking some classes in photography or something because now that I have a great camera I think it's about time to learn how to take great shots as well, don't you think?

One thing I'm thinking about getting is a manfrotto tripod because tripods are a smart thing for both still and motion photography. Yes, I can use my camera as a cam as well. Didn't I tell you it's great? *lol* In case you didn't know, a tripod is a three-legged stand for cameras used to stabilize and elevate the camera. When there are kids in the house a tripod is a wonderful thing because you put the camera on the tripod and you don't have to worry about the kids climbing all over you, making all your photos blurry. *lol* With a manfrotto tripod your photos can look like a professional took them, because they will be sharp.

I've had a look at the manfrotto tripods because they seem to be easy to carry around, in case you want to take photos outdoors or anywhere else than in your home. We once had a tripod but it was so heavy so in the end we just left it at home when we went away because it was too much to carry around a heavyweight tripod and the kids. But we took some great photos at home, so I definitely would want to buy another tripod. I will, one day, as soon as I figure out how to use my camera...

0 comments: