Thursday 3 January 2008

I'm a stampaholic ;-)

Yes, I confess! I'm a stampaholic... *lol* All in all I bought over 100 stamps during our Christmas trip. I don't even dare to count how many stamps I have. *lol* I just wish I had a little more time to play with them but hopefully I will this year since I've decided I will take the card making a bit more serious this year. So far I've made one card but hopefully I'll make at least a few more today.

These are a few of the stamps I got this time:

I got the Christmas stamps at Panduro, the big craft store. I was terribly happy when I found the Artemio stamps because I got some tags made with those years ago and I've been looking for the stamps ever since so finding them was the such a joy. The unmounted stamps is a gift from my friend Sofia, who just have started making her own stamps. I think they are really cute, don't you agree?

0 comments: