Wednesday 5 December 2007

Traveling by plane

Have you decided yet where you're going to spend Christmas? At home or visiting somebody? Or maybe you're one of the lucky few who go away on trips to exotic places as soon as Christmas comes close. The boys and I are off to Sweden to spend a few days with their father and my parents. I can't wait to see them again!

In case you live outside of the US and want to go there for Christmas, it's about time to get on with the planning and get the tickets as soon as possible. Look out for the Holiday Offers, there is much money to be made in that area.

If I had the posibility to spend the holidays in the US I wouldn't think twice about that. Dialaflight has flights to USA every day and they also have several other destinations. I think spending the holiday in USA would be nice for a change.

0 comments: