Wednesday 5 December 2007

Olives


One thing I really like about Morocco are the olives. I LOVE olives!!! The olives here are not expensive at all, and they come in all kinds of shapes, colors and tastes. It's my favorite snack when I'm watching TV, I love olives in my sandwiches and I usually add quite a few to my salads. When I make bread I like to add some choppes olives to give the bread a better taste and make them healthier.

Eating olives is good for your health. Read more about the benefits. Olive oil is even healthier. It's so versatile! I only fry in olive oil these days, because I'm afraid of getting cancer. I use olive oil for a number of things - to fry, in salads, salsas, some soups, on my bread... And I use it on my skin and in my hair. Maybe that's why my skin is still like a little girl's. *lol*

0 comments: