Sunday 30 December 2007

A stampin' good holiday

Yesterday I went to the biggest hobby store in Stockholm. It's a true paradise for someone like me. *lol* There is so much I want to buy, but so little money. :-( I had a little less than one hour to shop so I had to be quick. I could have spent like 4 or 5 hours in there. *lol* There are so many things and techniques I want to try and the best thing about that store is that they have lots of techniques on display so you get plenty of ideas just walking around the store.

I bought 14 mounted rubber stamps (and stamps with the numbers 0 - 9, so all in all 24 stamps), one white ink pad and one ink pad for embossing. Today I bought another 14 rubber stamps! Oh boy, am I a stampaholic or what? *rotflao* I can't wait to get back home to play with my new toys! I have so many card ideas in my head so hopefully there will be hundreds of cards this spring. And hopefully I'll get enough cards done so I can finally get my card making blog going. I look forward to that! Between my new camera and my new toys I'm sure I will get crafty without problems this spring. I hope I can get back to being an active member on my favourite craft forums, because I haven't had much inspiration these past months due to the state of my home. But things are about to change. 2008 is going to be my crafting year!

0 comments: