Sunday 30 December 2007

My card making goals for 2008

I started off on a good pace this year and made several cards each month but then when we started the horrendous home makeover all my crafting inspiration just vanished. I haven't made a single card for the past 3 months so there really wasn't much to sell this year at the Christmas fare. :-(

Now that I've got the living room back and so many new toys to play with I've decided that I need to make at least 20 cards a month and hopefully much more than that. All in all I want to make at least 300 cards next year, but if I can make 500 that would be great! Now I know where to find the card stock (Boy, was that a difficult task or what? Scrapping has not hit Morocco yet) and I have plenty of stamps, ink, embossing powder and tools so all I need is a little time and a lot of inspiration. Right now all I want to do is to get home, get my exams overwith and start playing like crazy! *lol*

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wow- huge goal! :)

Be sure and join my Sunday Scrappin meme. I love to see what other people are working on!

http://sundayscrappin.blogspot.com