Wednesday 2 January 2008

Home sweet home

I'm back home! It's been quite a different trip this year, with lots of things happening, both good and bad. Over the next couple of days I'll fill you in on everything, but right now I'm quite tired. It took us 15 hours to get from my parents' in Stockholm, Sweden to our home in Tetuán, Morocco. Those of you who have traveled with kids know know the story, there's not a single moment you can relax and enjoy the scenery. Actually, my kids are great to travel with. But going by car, plane, taxi, bus, taxi, boat, taxi and then finally another taxi does make you rather tired, even with great travel companion. So I need to take some time off the computer tonight and get myself some play timewith my new stamps instead. Hopefully we'll all have our strength back tomorrow.

0 comments: