Sunday 23 December 2007

It's so dark here

I haven't been to Sweden for a year and I must have forgotten about how dark it is up here this time of year. I can't really tell if it's morning, night or day here by looking out the window and frankly, it's making me rather depressed. :-( I know now that I will never move back to Sweden because I couldn't stand this darkness for months in a row.

I really love being at my parents' but this darkness makes me want to sleep all day and all night. Why is it so? Am I really that exhausted after the last months of work and studies around the clock or is the lack of daylight already taking its' toll on me? I don't know. All I know is that I'd better get my act together because there are so many people I want to meet and so many things I want to do during the few days were here and all I so is think about is going back to sleep.... That's definitely not a good sign...

I have to log out now and get back to my Linguistics. I have so much to do today, I should study at least 10 chapters and I'm still doing chapter 3. It's almost 7 PM. Oh my, I'm never going to make it, at least not if I stay behind the computer. So Over & Out!

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

0 comments: