Thursday 22 November 2007

Secret Santa

Do you know that game? A bunch of people (friends, people at your work, internet friends, etc) agree to make a gift exchange. Then the participants all get the name of another participant and will make him/her a gift, without him/her knowing who the gift is from. It's a lot of fun and I've always had a great time whenever I've done it.

This year I'm in one group of Secret Santa. I can't give you any details here because my friend might be reading this and I don't want to spoil the surprise. *lol* I'd better get my thinking cap on because I'll have to send her her gift in a few days time.

Are you doing any Secret Santas this year? Please help me come up with ideas for gifts that I could send to my friend. It has to be small enough to get into a parcel, lightweight enough to be sent by snail mail and not too expensive.

0 comments: