Thursday 4 October 2007

Spam mail

Today I have spent the day by the computer, in spite of my good intentions yesterday. I decided it was time to get rid of some of the spam mails that I've got lately. And guess what? I've deleted more than 7.500 spam mails!!!!

I hope my computer will work a little better now and that the server will be a little more stable without that heavy load of rubbish. I think I'd better do this once a week. I actually have it on my Weekly Routines List, but since things have been so strange lately due to the makeover I just haven't had time to go through my mail accounts. And I've closed one of my accounts because in that account alone I've found over 2.000 spam mail and nothing else, so what's the use in keeping that account?

Hopefully there will be less spam next week, because deleting mail is BORING!

0 comments: