Tuesday 23 October 2007

Ideas for Christmas gifts

It's about time I started planning for Christmas. I haven't done a thing so far, I've been too busy with my studies, my job, my home, my kids and my kids' school.... I had a notebook last year where I wrote everything down. I hope I can find it so the planning will be easier.

I need ideas! Ever since my kids were babies I've given them a tiny present each day between December 1st and December 24th. It's an old Swedish custom but changed a little bit so it will suit my family. The elves come each night and leave a gift, in case they have been good the day before. My kids never behave as good as in december! *lol*

I don't know what to give them. Inexpensive gifts is a must, because I don't have a lot of money to spend and I prefer to spend it on the big day instead. 24 x 2 makes a total of 48 gifts! If it can be clutter free it would be even better. Do you have any ideas? My boys are 8 and 10 years old. I've been thinking about chewing gum (sugar free of course!), socks (maybe not such a fun gift to get but it's not too expensive and it's useful), notebooks, pens, erasers, paper clips... So far I've bought 8, only 40 more to go...

0 comments: