Tuesday 23 October 2007

30 Day Organizational Challenge

Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie is hosting a challenge this fall. It has two categories, a small space AND a whole room. I don't know the rules just yet so I don't know if we get to pick the room ourselves but I think we do. In that case I'll pick my living room as a whole room and the bedroom closet as a small space. My closet is totally falling apart, due to too much stuff spending too much time in there so I had to take most of my clothes out. I'll begin next week to fix everything that's not ok about my closet, like the back side falling out and such. I'll post some photos so you can see the Before and After. And what can I say about our living room? It's still crowded with stuff from the rest of the house, due to the make over and my lack of time to put everything back in place. Just have a look at this photo and you'll see what I mean. *lol*

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome! So glad you are joining. Just link up this post to the Mr. Linky next Thursday!

Good luck to you :)

Dawn said...

Good luck with the challenge. I'll check back to see your progress.