Monday 1 October 2007

I should be studying Latin...

And NOT be blogging right now. But it's Monday, I'm tired, I've been thinking about my classes most of the day and I have a headache. So no, I don't really feel like studying Latin right now. Besides, the book my boss gave me is for people who already have some knowledge of Latin and it's way to difficult for me. Oh boy, this is going to be sooo hard! I need to learn the 5 conjugations in less than 2 weeks.

I'm going to the university on Wednesday to do the registration but I don't even understand the registration form! I've been staring at it for most of the day but it's like reading Chinese, I just don't get it. I feel really stupid. :-(

I've been looking on line to see if I can find some Latin tutorials or something, because I guess I'm not the only one in the world trying to learn Latin. Not much luck just yet, but I'll keep on looking. At least for a while. And then I might take the night off the computer and go and watch my favorite series "CSI" on TV. I usually fall asleep on the couch on Mondays because they broadcast all the different CSI:s in a row, so it's like 4 hours... And then I'm like a zombie on Tuesday mornings.

0 comments: