Thursday 13 September 2007

Rockin' Girl Blogger

I've been awarded the Rockin' Girl Blogger award by Yemi over at Don't eat my Buchela. This is the post. Thanks a lot Yemi! In case you haven't visited her blog yet, go on over there, it's a great one!

The award was originally created by Roberta at Blogging made Devilishly Simple. I just discovered her blog and I like what I've seen so far. I've bookmarked it and will have a closer look as soon as things return to its' normal pace at home. This is an update to the original post.

I want to pass this reward on to 5 of my favorite bloggers:

1. Amy at Tiny Blessings

2. Mama Bright at Bright like the Son

3. Jenn at Who has time to scrapbook?

4. dcrmom at Musings of a Housewife

5. Linda at Mamas Coffee Corner

You are all great gals and I hope you enjoy your award as much as I enjoy mine. :-) God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mayogi, I am so flattered! Thank you!!!

Mayogi said...

You're welcome Jenn!