Sunday 30 September 2007

Christmas countdown

Can you believe it? It's almost here. Christmas is closer than we think. Each year I start preparing for Christmas a little sooner and each year I feel a little less stress. I know, it's still a bit early, Christmas is still more than 2 months away. But before we know it it's end of November and then things get busy.

Last year I used the Fly Lady Holiday Control Journal and I really recommend it.

I just found Organized Christmas.com and their Christmas Countdown. It's a 6 week Christmas organizing plan. It starts on October 21 and ends on December 1. During those 6 weeks you'll get all the planning done and most of the Christmas shopping too. I think it sounds great and I'm ready to give it a try.

So what I'll do next week is to get myself a notebook and start planning the planning. *lol* I'll use a mix of Fly Lady and Organized Christmas and hopefully this will be the most peaceful Christmas ever.

This year I've decided to do a Christmas Countdown Bible Study. I always try to find time to read the Bible but life is too hectic most of the time and there are too much to do. So, this year I've decided to start planning for Christmas early and instead of running around like crazy in December I will use that time to read the Bible, because by then my Christmas planning will, hopefully, be all done and the presents all wrapped up. Since I'm one of very few Catholics around here I will have to do this study on my own. I will also try to get my children involved, because Christmas is such a blessed time for us Christians and I want my children to be a part of that.

0 comments: