Sunday 12 August 2007

Sunday Seven 4

Time to summon up the week, its Sunday Seven. It has been a very stressful week so I'm glad it's coming to an end. Hopefully next week will be easier, with my husband and parents here.

Praise God, this is my list:

  1. I've been blogging for 3 months now and I LOVE it! It is truly an addiction but a healthy one. I'm getting lots of new friends all over the planet and that makes me realize how small our world actually is.
  2. My husband is coming tonight. We haven't met since January so we have lots of family life to catch up on.
  3. My parents finally decided to come back and see us here. They don't approve of us living here and they certainly don't think this is a good place to raise the boys, but hopefully they'll change their minds this time.Please, pray for us!
  4. I have GREAT IRL and on line friends and I'm so grateful for having them in my life. They really know how to pick me up when I'm sad and rejoice with me when I'm happy. Love ya all! Os quiero! Älskar er! You know who you are.
  5. I'm grateful for internet which allows me to keep in touch with people I love, no matter how far away they are.
  6. I'm on vacation - no more class preparation for 2 months. But at the same time I miss teaching and my students.
  7. We have great health and I'm so full of energy right now. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy that family time! :)

Oldqueen44 said...

Hang in there. Use the struggles of this past week to help you develop your strength and wisdom. Don't worry about the folks. It is probably out of worry they don't want you there. Plus they must miss you. Enjoy your time and just make loving memories.
woohoo.... no school for 2 months.

Mayogi said...

Amy - thanks! It's great to have my parents here, the kids are really thrilled. They miss their grandparents so much, they really mean the world to them.

Oldqueen - I think you're right. They are worried sick that something might happen to us, so far away from them. But I think they are slowly realizing that we are surrounded by people who love us and take care of us, so we're not alone.

Yes, it's great to be on vacation for 2 months. But then I'll be back, both as a teacher and a studens, because I start university in October and will be in school for the next 5 YEARS! That's going to be tough but I think it's going to be worth it in the end. :-)