Sunday 12 August 2007

Christmas is around the corner!

I know, I know.... It's hot, you dream of going to the beach because you're boiling hot and Christmas and cold weather couldn't be farther away from your mind. But wait, Christmas is actually only 4 months away and it's about time to start planning for a great holiday so you don't have to suffer from last-minute-stress. I'm not kidding! And for all of you in the English speaking world, you have other big holidays coming up before that. Remember Halloween and Thanksgiving? *lol*

Every year I say I'll start planning Christmas early this year and every year I run around like a chicken with its' head cut off getting everything ready the night before Christmas Eve. Actually I run less for every year, thanks to FLY Lady and her Christmas planning, but I do run none the less.

At Couponchief.com you can get coupons for lots of things and get your shopping done in no time. Thanks to the coupons you can afford to give gifts you might not be able to buy otherwise and the gifts won't dig such a big hole in your purse. What about getting a Nickelodeon store coupon so you can get something for the kids? Or a magazine subscription coupon to your best friend? I personally wouldn't mind getting a subscription for a scrap mag. *hint hint*

Happy Holidays and don't forget to actually ENJOY them!


0 comments: