Wednesday 15 August 2007

Put an end to abuse - be a part of blogging history

On September 27th, join 1,000s of bloggers around the world in BlogCatalog's Blogging for a Great Cause Challenge. I'm definitely taking part in this Challenge, because I believe that if we bloggers unite we can really make a difference.

There are so many different types of abuse and I still haven't thought about my post, but I'll be thinking about it and I'll try to come up with an interesting post. Any suggestions? What would you like me to write about? Maybe about the exploited children in Morocco? Abandoned children? Children at work? Children left to their own devices in the western world? Any suggestions are welcome. And please do spread the world, so this Challenge can be a huge one and we can open up a few eyes in order to prevent more people getting abused in the future.

0 comments: