Wednesday 15 August 2007

Money makes more money

I like to make money without too much of an effort. Investing on the stock market can be a way to make easy money, if you're lucky. But if you on top of luck actually understand the market the odds are much bigger and you can actually make quite a nice profit. In order to do that you need to read lots of financial newspapers and try to see where things are going. I don't have the patience to try to understand the market and I get bored when I read financial newspapers. But I still like to invest some of my money. So, what's the solution?

Of course, the solution is to find a blog about the stock market. *lol* Wizetrade has a software for stock market analysis, which will come in handy when you need to know when to buy and when to sell. The blog is easy to read and includes lots of interesting posts. I just found one I'm definitely is going to read thoroughly - How to create a Trading Plan. Great information!

So if you're like me, into earning money but not into studying the market for yourself, check this blog out. Who knows, you might earn some money without even leaving your house. *lol*

0 comments: