Thursday 9 August 2007

I just signed up for PPP

And I love it! My friend Linda told me about PPP several months ago and how great it was, but back then I didn't have a blog in English and I didn't think I would either. But then one day I finally decided it was time to spread my wings and try something new. My blog was born! Since then I've wanted to join PPP and today I was finally accepted. And I'm thrilled!

Payperpost is more than just a business that pays you to write reviews, it's a whole community with bloggers from all over the world, sharing opinions and experiences, not only about blogging but also about life in general and many other topics. I hope I'll be able to spend more time hanging out with the other bloggers, once the kids are back in school, because they seem to be really nice and friendly.

I hope joining PPP will help me reach my goal - paying for my studies! I have finally found out what I want to be "when I grow up" and that is a Spanish teacher. I've had so much fun this summer teaching Spanish and now that I'm on "vacation" I really do miss teaching. But going back to school means I have 5 years of studies ahead of me. 5 years of studying day and night, doing exams and reading endless books on grammar, linguistics and Latin verbs, as well as being a happy SAHM and taking care of my kids and our home. I know that's going to be tough but I'm going to make it! With a little help from my friends of cause. *lol*

2 comments:

Benjamin Loewen said...

I don't care that Mika is gay either. I was just noting the incredible similarities to Freddy Mercury. I LOVE Happy Ending too. I forgot to say that in my post. I'll add it. It's a stunning song that took my breath away when I first heard it. And I love My Interpretation too.

Your church IS gorgeous.

Linda said...

I´m glad you signed up. Hope it works out well for you , but then again I´m sure it will! *kram*