Wednesday 4 July 2007

I "dig" Jesus

I have been tagged! Oh, this is so much fun, my first tag ever on this blog! Thanks Melly!


Here are the Rules:

  • Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.
  • Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
  • Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
  • So Here Goes: 5 Things “I Dig” about Jesus:

    • I know I'm saved through his great sacrifice
    • I'm never alone, he's always by my side
    • I don't have to bear the guilt of sin, thanks to the sacrament of confession
    • His words teach us how we should live our lives
    • Thanks to Jesus I'm part of a worldwide community and I have brothers and sisters everywhere.


    I tag: Courtney, Mama Bright, Carolyn, Heather and Amy. I hope you haven't been tagged already.

    2 comments:

    Courtney said...

    I did mine!

    zuzusperch.blogspot.com

    mamabright1 said...

    thanks for the tag...

    here's mine...

    I dig Jesus

    blessings, mamabright