Thursday 31 May 2007

In love with Firefox

Oh yes, I'm so much in love with Firefox! I've been a stubborn IE-surfer for years. My first computer connected to the net was a Mothers Day-present from my hubby back in 1998. At that moment Netscape was still the biggest navigator and when I started making web pages I used both IE and Netscape in at least 2 different versions each so I could see what my pages looked like in different browsers.

Now I use Firefox most of the time. I still have IE and I use it from time to time, but I prefer to use FF for many reasons. One is the automatic spelling checker. It's a great feature, especially for someone like me, who's a fast typer and sometimes makes really weird typos. I just wish there was a grammar checker as well. *lol*

What browser do YOU use and why?

0 comments: