Monday 28 May 2007

Cards, cards, cards...

Lately I haven't had any time whatsoever to scrap. I've been busy with my job as a volunteer teacher, my studies, the kids, decluttering at home, my blogs and so on.... I hope things will slow down soon, because I really miss working on a page and watching it all come together. I've been scrapping on and off for several years now and besides yoga, it's my favourite "waste of time".

But I haven't been totally non creative. I've done some cards. Well, actually I've done over 50 cards these past weeks. Whenever I have a bunch of cards I send them to my mother and then she sells them to her friends. That way I earn a bit of money so I can buy more scrap/card stuff.*lol* I don't think I ever will become rich making cards because every euro I earn goes back into my hobby. But I'm having fun and that's the most important thing, don't you think?

Hopefully I'll be able to post some of my cards here in a few days time.

4 comments:

Shelliza said...

Wow, I didn't know you're a scrapbooker. I love to scrapbook and make cards. I try to use the scraps from my 8.5 x 11 layouts to make cards but I'm always trying catch up on my scrapbooking. If you'd like I would gladly send some of my extra papers for you. I have tons of supplies and keep buying more. Are there many scrapbooking stores in Morocco? Do you post your pages on any online site?

Mayogi said...

Oh yes, I would go crazy if I didn't scrap or did yoga. There are no scrapbook stores whatsoever in Morocco as far as I know, which i s why I had to give up scrapping for a year until I could get my things from Sweden. When we moved here we moved by plane so I only could take the most important things and unfortunatelly the kid's toys were more important. :-( I'd love to recieve your extras and scraps!!! How do I contact you? I used to post some of my layouts in the Cookie Jar and other places, but I haven't posted anything lately.I'll let you know when I do. *lol*

Shelliza said...

Hi Mayogi,
Conatct me at shelliza@bellsouth.net with your info. I have to go to the post office this week so if I hear from you soon, i'll send it out before the weekend. Most of my stuff is boy related so hopefully you have as son.

Mayogi said...

Shelliza - You've got mail! *lol* And yes, I have 2 boys so that will be absolutely great. TIA!!!