Monday 31 March 2008

No paper :-(

Well, in the end I didn't manage to send in my paper on Spanish literature because the ¤&¤"%# connection was so lousy all weekend so I just couldn't get on the university server and download the files I needed. This is making me CRAZY!!!!

So,it's Monday today and I should be doing my weekly Home blessing. Well, I haven't started yet. I will, in a little while. I have to get the laundry first and then I'll have a quick go at the living room (the Zone today). I really NEED to study but I also need to have a clean house. Help! Where do I start? *lol* 2 more hours before I have to go and get the kids. I think it's time I put on my cleaning shoes and get going. Go, go, go!!!

How much time do you spend cleaning your house? Do you do Fly Lady or some other method? Or do you have a maid or cleaning lady?

0 comments: