Friday 11 January 2008

This is me!

On a board I'm a member of,I found the link to a personality quiz and since I'm like Curious George I had to take the quiz. Theses are the results:

Your personality type:

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

Careers that could fit you includes:

Actors, journalists, writers, musicians, painters, consultants, psychologists, psychiatrists, entrepreneurs, teachers, counselers, politicans, diplomats, television reporters, marketers, scientists, sales representatives, artists, clergy, public relations, social scientists, social workers.










This IS me!!! Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. I'm sure my friends would use those words to describe me. And yes, I'm back in school to become a teacher so that one is also true.

Do you want to take the same quiz? Then come back here and tell me if you think it's you or not. Let's get to know each other a little more.

0 comments: