Monday 7 January 2008

What kind of flower....



I am a
Daffodil


What Flower
Are You?


You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.


I think this quiz is quite cute. It reminds me of spring. How I long to spring! I hate when it's cold and dark and rainy....Today the weather is really, really nice. It's cold but the air is crisp and the sun is shining from a blue sky. I've had the windows open for the whole day, because this time of year you really need to do that as much as possible or the damp will get stuck in the walls.

Well, it's time to log out and get something done at home before I rush into town to get my boys. It'll be interesting to hear what they have to say about school today since it's their first day after the holidays. And my first day of studying at home. and what do I do? i blog, surf the net and visit all my favorite places... Shame on me! But honestly, I really needed a bit of time off my studies. I feel refreshed, updated and full of energy. Now I can be a good mommy again. :-)

0 comments: