Friday 11 January 2008

A day at the library

I really have to study. When I show people what I need to study for my first exam they almost faint, because of the number of pages I have to read and memorize. I feel a bit rusty, it has been a long time since last time I needed to study this much. Only 10 days left for my first exam and I need to study day and night.

Today we spent most of the day at the library at work. First I studied at home for about an hour early in the morning. After breakfast and a short fling boogey at home we went there in the morning, around 11 and came back home at 3 PM. We had lunch, the kids watched a movie and I did some decluttering and cleaning. At 5 PM we went back to the library and we stayed until well passed 9.30.*phew* That's a lot of hours! My head feels like SpongeBob Squarepants, full of holes where everything I've read today has slipped out.My head is sooo empty! How on Earth am I going to memorize everything about the Spanish literature between the 11th and 13th centuries? I just don't get it, because there are so many details, years and names... Oh well, the only thing I can do is to do my best, study as much as possible and let God decide. I really, really need to pass this exam, it's a very important one. Only 10 more days....

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck! You are very dedicated to this, so I know you'll do well. :)

Mayogi said...

Thanks Amy! Actually I do love what I'm doing, I just hate the exams. *lol* If I fail at least I know it won't be because I didn't study.