Thursday 6 December 2007

Only a few weeks left!

No, I'm not talking about Christmas, I'm taking about my exams. And I think I'm going crazy.... Things are not going my way when it comes to my studies. :-(

I take 5 classes this first semester and then I'll take 6 classes next semester. Before the classes began I thought it would be a lot easier and that I would pass at least 4 exams in February but no, that will not happen. Right now I'd be happy if I pass 2 of my classes in February because I'm too far behind.

Being a sort-of single mom with two kids, working part time as a teacher and studying full time - that's just plain impossible to cope with. But I'm not giving up! I know I'm a great teacher and I know what I want to do with my life, so I just need to take it slow. Ok, so I won't pass all the exams in February, that's okey. I have two options for the classes I don't pass in February - either do the exams that correspond to the second half of the class in June and the first half in September OR do the whole class in September. Either way I will have to spend the summer studying. Oh well, that's life.... I'm glad I live by the beach because I can take the kids to the beach and study while they play in the sand. That's not such a bad thing. *lol*

0 comments: