Monday 17 December 2007

New year, new host?

I'm thinking about getting my own domain. I really like Blogger, I think it's a great host for non commercial blogs. I love blogging and I would like to take it to another level. I'm thinking about getting more serious and becoming a pro blogger. In order to do so, I need a few things. A host and a domain name, for example.

Web Hosting Choice (http://www.webhostingchoice.com) is, according to their website an "advertisement free guide to choosing the right web host for your personal or business site". Just what I need! I've had a look around and so far I like what I see. The layout is nice, no disturbing colors or ads that make you dizzy, and most important - it's easy to navigate. There is a great deal of information for webmaster newbies. The Quick Start Guide is so easy to understand that I think even my dad would get it. What I really like about this site is that there is so much information and that you can find exactly what's right for you, based on these four items: monthly cost, setup fee, diskspace and bandwidth. That makes it so much easier to get something you're going to be happy with.

0 comments: