Saturday 1 December 2007

A new TV for Christmas

No, I'm not planning on getting a new TV for Christmas but I wouldn't mind if I did get one. *lol* Our TV is 2 years old and will have to last for a few more years. But the prices are going down and soon everyone will have a plasma TV at home. I don't, yet, but I have to confess that I'm really tempted when I look at the prices at SecondAct, an authorized dealer of Sharp, Samsung, Toshiba, Denon, Marantz, JVC, Hitachi and other brands. They are opportunity buyers specializing in HDTVs and offer deals on products that are factory refurbished, factory closeouts and overstocks, end-of-life or open box.

The Great Deal of the Day offers a huge discount on a single item for a 24 hour period. At 7 AM CST every day there's a new deal So if you're looking for a TV, don't forget to check back every day to see if the deal is what you're looking for.

0 comments: