Saturday 8 December 2007

I'd rather look at furniture...

I should be studying Linguistics right now but I'm a bit bored. Having sick kids are getting on my nerves and I'm having a hard time concentrating on my studies. So I decided that I needed a break. I decided I'd look at furniture instead. *lol* Today a friend of mine asked me what I would do if I had the chance to decorate a home all by myself, money being no problem, and being able to chose exactly what I want without having to consult with the rest of the family. Wow, isn't that a great thought? What would you do? Would you stay in your home or would you buy a bigger/smaller one?

I ended up on Furniture From Home, the bedroom store. I've been there before so it was easy to find what I was looking for. I want a new bed. Well, actually, I'd love to be able to get myself a whole new bedroom set. So let's pretend that I can pick whatever I like and that I'm the owner of a big apartment with at least one huge balcony. My choice for my big bedroom would be Cherry Hardwood Marble Top Bedroom Furniture Set or the Cherry Hardwood Marble Top Bedroom Furniture Set.

And in my pretend home I would have at least two livingrooms. One Moroccan with couches and one European with "normal" sofas. Actually I don't like leather furniture. I don't know why, I just dislike it. But I did find a sofa I like. It's called Chaise Couch Lounger Sectional Sofa Set and it reminds me a bit of the Morrocan style.

After this trip to the furniture store it's about time I got back to my studies. Because I need to study so I can get a well payed job and buy that huge apartment with views of the Mediterranean. *lol* If I don't study there won't be an apartment, so now I'm off to work on the apartment. ;-)

0 comments: