Monday 10 December 2007

A fun and different gift

I have come across a really fun and different gift for those who already have "everything". What about a personalized car license plate? Number Plates - Funny & Novelty I'm not sure you can actually drive around with one of these on your car, but it sure makes a great decoration on a wall or a door or why not at the entrance? I'm sure the kids would love to have one in their rooms. At least I know mine would.

I had a good time designing my own plate. There is a wide selection of templates to choose from, like Cartoon characters, cars, bikes, cricket, special events (a birthday number plate would make a nice gift, wouldn't it?), football, flags and lots more. I just might get one of these for a person I know, it would be the perfect gift. *lol*

0 comments: