Saturday 8 December 2007

Exam preparation software

This is a something I know just too well. Going back to school is not just about learning because it's fun, it's also about preparing for exams, learning a lot of useful/useless information by heart and read more pages than you care to remember.

I'm always on the lookout for things that will help me prepare for my exams. As I told you in a previous post, I'm not doing too well. So far I haven't been lucky when it comes to my studies. First of all I missed the first month of classes and so far I haven't been able to catch up. I have been looking around the Internet to see if I could find useful things to help me prepare the exams, but unfortunately there's not much on Spanish, Spanish literature, Linguistics or Phonetics. But I keep on looking. I did find one interesting thing though, exam-prep.com, which is for people studying Real Estate, Real Estate Appraisal, Home Inspection, Insurance, Mortgage Lending and Securities. They sell a full range of study material and Exam Prep Software, suitable for people in different US states. From what I can see this is a great thing to have if you're in that walk of life. The software is divided into several areas. The Review area gives you interactive questions and answers (and thus checking your knowledge) and the Exam area will present you with an unlimited number of test exams. I wish I could find something like this on Latin, Linguistics or Phonetics. Then I would buy it right away!

0 comments: