Thursday 29 November 2007

What a chair

There was a time when I had a great way of pampering myself. I went to a beauty salon one a month to get a massage. It did wonders on my sore body and made me sleep like a baby for a week after each session. I wish I could afford doing that again because a good massage is, next to yoga, the best way to get rid of stress and tension.

Look what I found: the Human Touch HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chair. I can hardly believe it's true, that a chair can do all of that. But yes, it is true. The Zero Gravity Massage Chair is the intelligent massage chair that adjusts itself to your body. It helps relieve the negative effects of gravity. It includes four techniques: Percussion, Rolling, Compression, and Kneading. The speed, intensity, location, and technique can be adjusted according to an individual’s preferences, or specialized Accupoint programs can be used for particular types of relief or relaxation. I just wish I had a chair with all that!

0 comments: