Wednesday 28 November 2007

A helping hand

Through another blog I found FreeRice. It's a great site! You play a word game and every time you get the right answer they donate 20 grains of rice. So far I've managed to donate 1500 grains of rice in a few minutes. And English is not even my first or second language. *proud* I will go back tomorrow to play some more because I really like games like that.

This is an example:
habitual
means:

  • customary
  • imperfect
  • foolhardy
  • sorrowful
And the right answer is: customary

Please pass on the link to other people if you like the game. I think it's a great way to help ending the world starvation. And if you want to do more than that, please consider giving a little something to some organization. Even a few dollars can make a difference in a child's life.

0 comments: