Wednesday 28 November 2007

Christmas gifts

I think it's about time to start buying those Christmas gifts. So far I haven't bought a single gift. :-( I just haven't had time - or money - to buy the gifts I want to. I will get going next week and try to buy as much as possible then. But first of all I need to make the list so I know what to look for.

One thing I like to do is to look around on the internet to see what I can find. I'm tired of buying tiny toys for my kids because they leave them all over the place and then I have to pick them up. This year I'm going to get them only a few things but more expensive things. I don't know what yet, that's the problem. What can you get to a 8 year old and a 10 year old that won't end up all over the floor? I've been thinking about a MP3 player for my oldest DS. I don't know what they cost these days because the one I have is a few years old and was expensive at the time. I guess the prices have dropped since, like with most electronic devices. I'll have to compare prices before I make up my mind. I guess my youngest DS would prefer a game instead or an Action Man... I'm fed up with his Action Men! They are all over the place.... But at least I know he knows how to play with normal toys as well, not just with electronic devices. My husband probably wants some electronic device that I can't even figure out what it is. *lol*

0 comments: