Sunday 11 November 2007

No safety kits

Not a single blogger took my safety challenge. :-( Today is the last day and since I haven't seen much interest I've decided to skip all challenges for the time being. Instead I'll concentrate on the writing part and leave the contests to others.

My safety kit isn't finished, it still needs a few details. But I'm working on it. I'll show you my kit as soon as I finish.

Now I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll get the bedroom closet fixed tomorrow, because it totally gave up the other day. The carpenter promised he'll come tomorrow morning so I've taken everything out and my home is an even bigger mess right now. But hopefully I'll be able to put things back tomorrow evening and this time I'll do it right. I'm participating in the 30 Day Organization Challenge with both my closet and my living room. Unfortunately I haven't done much about it so far but as soon as I get my closet back I definitely will.

This is the state of my living room on November 1st:


And this is the original post with a picture of my living room a few days before the challenge.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry you didn't get any participants. I intended to do it, but I've just not gotten around to it. If you've been reading my blog you know that I've probably over-committed myself to making all 80 of our Christmas cards this year. So, between now and whenever those get done, that's what I'll be focusing on!

Good luck with the challenge. I did the last one and loved my reorganized computer room. It helps to have to "check in" as far as staying motivated.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Im sorry :(

I love being a mom, but it is some days, just down right... exhausting! This is the hardest job I have ever had, and honestly, its the longest job I have had. I have been home for 5 years now, an accomplishment ! I just thankgod for these kids every day of my life! Come on over to my blog, take a look at the kiddos!
Have a good week, and BREATHE!