Friday 30 November 2007

Gifts for guys

My son B doesn't like toys. He's a bit special. *lol* He's 10 years old and would rather get things like a telescope, sunglasses, a flashlights or a microscope. I guess he's a "pre-teen" already because his hormones are beginning to show. At the same time he's very childish so I hope he won't be a full time teen for another year or two.

I think a microscope would be a great gift for my son. Actually, he has one already but it's for kids and doesn't work. It's for playing and not for studying things so he used it a few times and then stopped. I don't blame him, because you can hardly see anything because it's all blurry and tiny. Next time I get him something like that I'll get him a real microscope. It's more expensive but at least he can use it to study things and that's really what it's all about, isn't it?

A telescope would also be a great gift for a kid his age. My son loves to read and discover things so with a telescope he could study the stars from the rooftop. Yes, I think that would be the perfect gift for my son. I'll have a chat with Santa and then we'll see. *lol*

0 comments: